Sunday, September 1, 2013

Magical Moments Backstage

The last three days have been filled with backstage information, company secrets, and rules for my specific role. Most of the information must be kept a secret and is only known by people within the company. However, I can tell you that it is the best training I have ever been through. I have had so much fun and learned so much just in the last three days. I have three days left before I can start working and the anticipation is killing me. The early mornings have all been worth it. My costume is comfortable and makes me feel like I am definitely where I belong. I am so excited to actually get into the parks and start learning the rules of the road for my specific role. Everything guests see is part of our show and being that I am in entertainment, I get to help make the magic happen.

I can already tell this is going to be a fantastic semester and I can't wait! After my first day of training, I and a few friends headed straight for the parks. One of them had never been a guest in WDW so we needed to change that. The lines were super short and made it very easy for us to show him as much of Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom as possible. Our night ended with Wishes, the fireworks spectacular over Cinderella's castle. The tears welled up and reminded me why I've always wanted to work for this wonderful company.

For now, I'm going to go back to training so I can start creating magical moments for so many guests here at Walt Disney World.

I hope you all are having a magical day, I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment