Thursday, September 12, 2013

Park Play

One of my favorite perks of being a cast member is free admission to all the Disney parks! They are like our personal playgrounds. And we take full advantage of it. Being that I work mostly at Animal Kingdom, I get the luxury of only having to work till 5, 6, or 7 every night. Animal Kingdom closes the earliest because they have to make sure the animals are taken care of before they go to sleep. That gives me plenty of time to play in the parks. This week I have gone to Epcot and Hollywood Studios.

One of my friends celebrated her birthday this week so we all went to Epcot to help her celebrate. He hopped over to Morocco for some delicious Moroccan food. I can't spell or pronounce what I ate but I know it was delicious. We had also planned to see Illuminations but by the time we decided on a place to eat, we knew we would still be eating when Illuminations was happening. It's okay though because we have so much more time here!



Another night, Nina and I went to Hollywood Studios just for the dance party as the big hat in the middle of the park. Some of our favorite friends were out that night (Minnie, Eeyore, Tigger, Raffiki, Mr. Penguin, Jafar, Genie and even Mr. Smee)! We also rode Tower of Terror in the dark for the first time ever. I must say, it's even scarier when you know it's dark outside. Although, the view, when that elevator door opens up and you see the whole park a second before you fall again, is one of the best sights I've seen in Disney. Everything is lit up and shining. Even the "Earfil Tower" (water tower in Hollywood Studios that has a mouse ears hat on top) lights up. It's very cool! Jordyn and I went back to Studios yesterday to see our friends Sully and Tigger! There's just so much to see and so many characters to visit!



We also spend a lot of time in Downtown Disney. It's not technically a park but it's still Disney property and we get discounts at the shops and select restaurants. There is so much to do here and who knows if even four months will be a long enough time to see and do everything. Only time will tell. More adventures are brewing!

Coming up soon: Night of Villains in Hollywood Studios on Friday the 13th and Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom now through Halloween!

Have a magical day, I know I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment