Monday, September 2, 2013

Everyone has a First Time

Through the last few days of training, we have been meeting up with other trainees in the entertainment part of the parks. Today we actually got to train together and all went into the parks with some of our favorite furry friends. In the morning I got to dance around with King Louie and it was an absolute blast! Being in the park as a working cast member knowing what was going on was such a different experience than anything I could have possibly imagined. The trainers had been throwing information at us for days and this was our first chance to put all the tools into action.

The adrenaline was pumping and my nervous butterflies were fluttering quicker than usual, but once I stepped into the park and the first child ran up to King Louie with wide arms and an even wider smile, my stomach settled and I felt totally in control of my role. King Louie had to do a little work gathering friends because no one expected him to be in Epcot! He and our other furry friends decided to make a surprise appearance right by the American pavilion today to help us newbies get some experience.

After lunch, Pluto hoped over from the character spot for a few minutes to hang out with me. He is such a funny puppy to hang out with! He's very easily distracted so it was a little bit of a challenge keeping him away from the bushes and squirrels. He also loves to chase his tail which was adorable! All the guests love him! Who wouldn't?! He's a big puppy that loves good boy treats and birthday cake!

 After Pluto, Eeyore came over to Epcot to find someone to help him rebuild his house. But since he's so popular, he stays for a while to sign autographs because so many fans came out to see him. He was so cute and cuddly. Christopher Robbin definitely has awesome stuffed animal friends!

 And I finished my day by playing around with Chip and Dale. Those two love to cause trouble! They would get everyone together for a picture and then Dale would decide he wanted to switch places with Chip or vice versa. They were very cute. At one point, Dale even took some acorns from Chip to see if he would notice. Those two brothers are crazy, but so much fun to hang out with!
Tomorrow is my last day of training and I am so excited! I hope I get to hang out with some VIP's in the company tomorrow. I'll sign off now since I know tomorrow is an early day.

Hope you all are having a magical day, I know I am!


Photo credits:
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5066/5554273507_0458e7d664.jpg
http://kennythepirate.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/eeyore-ep-2013.jpg
http://land.allears.net/blogs/lindamac/Epcot02Pluto.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjIsbpiSbKnPH_B0FUcKLPogWtQ3Q_zA-wcGKUJ0_Lzniu7iQHcpdlpkjeA-eWu3yBg4mBzidw3_QwYfUOtbe0y7hF3hs0kWzdSA2MJIKREZo8_5R1kOelYMrLuIKGDtnEFdH4glCIHkh-G/s200/Chip+and+Dale+5.25.10.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment