Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Last Limited Time Magic

All year Disney has been doing special Limited Time Magic events. I have had the privilege of seeing a few of them but I had yet to be a part of one of them. Today I finally got my chance!

This week the Magic Kingdom has a Secret Santa. We have welcomed Duffy to Main Street USA as our Secret Santa and he has provided all the characters in the park with holiday autograph cards to give out to their guests.



I was able to help Duffy with his holiday surprise on the first day with the Tremaines (aka the Step Family from Cinderella) and the Fairy Godmother. Duffy made sure each card had a theme that matched the characters' personalities which made them super cute and the fact that our secret Santa is Duffy just makes it adorable!

I've already had the pleasure of meeting Duffy in his Santa outfit and he wins Cutest Teddy Bear by a million points! The cards are such a cute idea to do around the holidays. It keeps up the holiday cheer every day and not just during the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.

Holiday cheer is reaching each park and resort slowly but surely and is getting everyone ready and excited for the holidays.

Hope you're having a magical day, I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment