Tuesday, October 15, 2013

This Week's Crew

Hugs, perfection and sorcery are the only words to describe my week last week. I had great experiences working at Epcot with Goofy and Mary Poppins and at Hollywood Studios with Mickey Mouse.

I was up bright and early to work at Character Spot with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy the other day. It was my first day there having Goofy instead of Pluto. The poor puppy has been moved to the front of the park in the sun. Instead, Goofy has now taken over the center spot at Character Spot. The three of them are great fun to work with. Goofy is always causing trouble and running around the room. Minnie makes sure Mickey is behaving himself and Mickey tries to keep Goofy in line. My morning started with a big hug from Goofy and after that, as we would wait for guests to visit us, we would just dance and have a great time. We had so much fun!

The next day I was with Mary Poppins in the United Kingdom. She really is practically perfect in every way. She was such a joy to work with. We had two little girls dressed up like Mary come through the line twice and then another little girl had on a perfect replica of the Poppins dress and was even more adorable than the two previous girls. The challenge of the day: working in the World Showcase while people were enjoying the "wine" part of Food and Wine. But like every challenge thrown at me, I worked well with Mary to make sure she stayed safe while the grown ups enjoying the festival came to visit. Over all it was a practically perfect day (pun completely intended).

Then, the day of the Tower of Terror marathon, I got to work at Hollywood Studios for the first time ever but with my friend, Mickey. He was so cute dressed in his sorcerer outfit. That mouse knows how to dress for an occasion, that's for sure! It was a fun day and I had a great time working with the boss once again. I will definitely work at Hollywood Studios again. 


Have a magical day, I know I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment