Sunday, March 17, 2013

McDaniel Goes to Disney!

So here is a little bit about me...

I am a junior at McDaniel College (our mascot is the Green Terror *hence the name*)and I have been given the magical opportunity to work in the happiest place on Earth, Walt Disney World. I am an English major with a writing minor and I have a passion for theater, dance, and of course, Disney.

Why write a blog? I got accepted to the Disney College Program! Working for the Mouse is something I have always had on my bucket list of careers, now it's going to be a dream come true!

I'm going to use this blog to keep track of my experiences. Everything I've looked at from former participants says it's an opportunity of a lifetime so I want to make sure to keep track of everything I possibly can!

Follow me on an adventure of a lifetime as I start, what I hope to be the first of many positions I hold with the Walt Disney Company!

Cheers to the Mouse!

Have a magical day,
          Green Terror CP
(Photo Credit: Disneystore.com and McDaniel College)

No comments:

Post a Comment